Are you looking for a plug + play professional webpage that you can send to your customers/clients for them to...
- learn WHAT the ZYTO Link is
- learn HOW it works
- be able to BOOK a scan with you
If you are looking for a system that is done-for-you and can be plugged into your system and ready to go within minutes, then this Link simple system is for you!
This is a smaller package option for those who don't need all the bells and whistles that come in the all-in-one bundle! This system needs a lot less editing and setup work on your end. All of this is included in the all-in-one system.
This Option Includes:
- 2 Pre-Built Website Pages
- Informational ZYTO Link landing page
- Confirmation page
- Personalized About/Provider Section
- Lead Capture with Sales Capability
- 2 Automated Email Campaigns
- ZYTO link scan request simple instructions (1 email)
- ZYTO link self-fill form instructions (1 email)
- 32 Images
- Free scan email header
- ZYTO phone mockup email header
- Instructions email header
- Finding your results image
- ZYTO Email image
- Begin scan image
- Remote link email image
- Remote link instructions image
- 24 Button images
- Everything is completely editable!
- Looks professional on ALL devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, + mobile)
⭐️ BONUS: 2 Canva Templates included for FREE!
Canva Templates: Client Review Template + Accessing your Scan Template
This Option DOES NOT Include:
- Post scan: understanding your results page
- Post scan tips page
- ZYTO Link app access page
- Full automated email campaigns (single emails customized to their payment/selection choice)
- Post scan follow up campaign (3 emails)
- 7 Email templates
- Bonus Link customer follow up plans (x2)
PLEASE NOTE: SYSTEM ONLY WORKS WITH GET OILING AND/OR ATTRACT WELL. Also, there will need to be some editing on your end. For example, plugging in your personal information and links. I provide step-by-step instructions + video walk-throughs.
** If you are not tech savvy and/or would prefer me to do all of the personalized editing for you, I have a setup service that is optional at checkout.
The red writing is for ease of editing - it will not be like that after you install and edit.